Computer Science 237
Lecture 27: MIC1 Microcode, Microcode Project Overview
Date: November 14, 2005
- Be a Computer Science teaching assistant for the spring
semester! See Lorraine Robinson in the CS office or fill out
apply. The deadline is tomorrow.
- Formal lab meetings are done. I highly recommend using those
time slots to work on your design projects.
- Back to Tanenbaum's Microcode - see previous lecture
- Microcode project overview
- work alone or in pairs
- in either case - version control is essential